Thread: Can't log in

Default Can't log in

I'm having trouble getting into game. My launcher won't launch the gamer, the autoupdater just says "Disconnected from IP:144.76.177.4 Port 8020".

So i tried client.exe instead. After I log in with password and username, I try to enter Titan, and it says "requesting caracter info", but then bounces back to server selection. So I not getting in. Anyone have a solution or a similar problem?
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

Yes, I'm afraid we have some unexpected down time currently.

We are furiously working away in the background to try and get the game servers all back up and running as soon as possible.

We do know where the problem is occurring, but trying to fix and make sure it works OK is the part that is taking the time. Once we know more we'll update you all
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

The problem has been fixed! Titan is back online again!
    Last edited by Kronos; 07-09-14 at 15:37.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT