Default Petition to Tsunami: More Dancer diversity

Dear Madam Veronique, dear Sirs and Madams at the Tsunami Syndicate

it has come to my attention that you're responsible for the delightful contributions to Neocrons rich and thriving entertainment sector, namely dancers in Pepper Parks amusement areas (and comparable places). Walking the pleasantly arranged clubs and malls of our redlight districts, runners are entertained and enlightened by scenes of skilled dancing professionals. Nevertheless there is one minor issue i would like to bring to your attention: All dancers are female. Which isnt catering as well to both the female and male-oriented male populace as it is to the male and also female female-oriented parts of our society.

Therefor i'm petitioning you to care for an improved gender balance in Pepper Park and related amusement establishments (i.e. Military Base). For additional information on this subject, i recommend the readings of pre-apocalypse scientist Anita Sarkeesian.

I urge the citizens of neocron to support this cause and care for balancing in our society, beyond mere weapon damage and combat professions.

The flames are coming. I can feel it...
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Honestly... i can't tell.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

i'm serious. this is a problem that needs to be adressed. i'm not going to back off on this matter.

/Mod: Thread moved to Garriot's Diner
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I just want them to stop using InvincibleDancers.

How the hell am I suppose to kill them all if they won't die?!

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

I remember a time when those dancers couldnt even afford clothes, a wonderful time indeed, things have been quite down since the dancers wages have gone up.