Default [RESOLVED] Ref; Server Outage.

So with the server down, we should all discuss our secret ways of making money. <So I can steal them> Also curious what caused the server outage..another game I play is also down at the same time. Wondering if there's a hiccup some where?

We had a small issue with an internal service running on one of our servers. Nothing too serious, it just took us some time to figure out.

Anyways, as the Server is back: Have fun playing
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Had a good laugh about that. Created a character and went to play for the first time in years, something went wrong with the first one and after I made the 2nd the servers weren't accepting logins and went down. Wouldn't be good ol' Neocron unless it had those probelms!

Quote Originally Posted by Hippieman View Post
    Had a good laugh about that. Created a character and went to play for the first time in years, something went wrong with the first one and after I made the 2nd the servers weren't accepting logins and went down. Wouldn't be good ol' Neocron unless it had those probelms!
    Oh C'mon, at least the "fatal" is gone... i kinda miss that...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^