Default Can't create character - Says all names, even gibberish, are taken

Title says it all folks..

Help?

Also, hello. First time attempting to play Neocron.

Nevermind. Finally got a name that worked, though it's not one I wanted. :/

Aaand nevermind. Power cut out right as I went to make the character, which erased all character creation progress, and now the friggin thing is saying that the name's taken. -_-

Would it be possible to have support force the server to create a character for me with a default appearance, preferred name, and character creation choices or whatever?

This is seriously frustrating me to no end.

First of all, welcome Nice to have a new settler joining in.

However, which names did you try? If you can't get it to work at all, maybe it's worth sending a support email to helpdesk@neocron-game.com so we can have a closer look at it.

Cheers
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Oh I've tried possibly a hundred or more already. I lost count after 45. I just sent in an email to support. I hope you guys can help resolve this issue quickly. I'm rather eager to start playing Neocron.

I've had my eye on this since it went free for former subscribers, hoping it'd go public.

Just my luck that it does, and I can't even make a character.
    Last edited by Nero1534; 12-08-14 at 08:26.
    "I find that those concerned with the maturity of others are the ones who lack it the most." - Unknown

I've had similar issues when creating a new character on the past weekend. Even though the name entered hasn't been taken the server responds with that "… name unavailable …" message in 9 out of 10 tries to continue.

You might want to fix that. ;-)

Are you using anything but letters and spaces in your character name? The game only allows proper character names to be created.

If you are still having trouble creating the name, drop the name here or PM me if you don't want players to know your character name.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT