Default Launcher asking me for password and username verification ??

I have just attempted to log in, however it is asking me for a username and password verification... i have never seen this with NC before :/

this is the message on the launcher...

Authorization Required
    This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by pradacoupe View Post
    I have just attempted to log in, however it is asking me for a username and password verification... i have never seen this with NC before :/

this is the message on the launcher...

Authorization Required
    This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

any ideas?
    Yes, because of an obsolete fallback URL.

Open up your UPDATER.INI which you can find in the INI folder inside the Neocron folder.

Paste this into the file (overwrite everything):

SERVERIP=85.10.211.24
    PORT=8020
    PATCHPREFIX=patches\cp
    EXE=Client.exe
    GAMESERVERIP=85.10.211.24
    HOMEURL=http://launcher.neocron-game.com
    FTPSERVER=ftp.neocron-game.com
    TESTPATCHDIR=/nc2testserver
    RETAILPATCHDIR=/nc2retail
    ISRETAILVERSION=1
    USELOCALPORT=0
    LOCALPORT=34041
    Save.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​