Thread: Leveling a PE.

Default Leveling a PE.

Whats the best way at the moment to level a PE to get capped all stats then to woc? I am new to PE thats why i am asking and really would like help.

Thanks
    SteveJinx

Go heavy weapons, hit your con/str cap + enough to lom, then switch to drones, go to regants, do bossroom nonstop to woc. You will become very good friends with the tl 78 rgc drone....(took me 2 days) Woc, then lom to pc,rc, or whatevs.

Quote Originally Posted by Artricia. View Post
    Go heavy weapons, hit your con/str cap + enough to lom, then switch to drones, go to regants, do bossroom nonstop to woc. You will become very good friends with the tl 78 rgc drone....(took me 2 days) Woc, then lom to pc,rc, or whatevs.
    This. Single best way to level PE/Spy.

If you happen to have access to MC5 Implants (borrow them when needed) you can speed up the whole process A LOT by using the punisher.
    Repairing vehicles gives you a head start in Strength for the high TL cannons (start with HEW Burner or Tangent GL-253). Speeds it up even further.
    Psi XP you gain by teaming up. You'll have more than you ever need by the time you reach WOC, even if you don't actively look for a team.

By the time you get your con xp you'll have enough dex to use the RG-1000 right away.
    Last edited by slith; 08-07-14 at 14:32.
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

all this perfectly true. there is probably no faster way to cap your char and get it to PvP-level. tiny problem: you will spend several full days working instead of playing, only to learn theres not enough PvP going on. up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    all this perfectly true. there is probably no faster way to cap your char and get it to PvP-level. tiny problem: you will spend several full days working instead of playing, only to learn theres not enough PvP going on. up to you.

Best way, level old school while you learn the game, pistol or rifle. Get a feel for how the run speed and the aim works for you.
    If this is your first PE you may not know how to setup his con or runspeed and his belt for the best, this way you get to test as you level

The REAL Walker

Yeah because getting to WoC with pistols/rifles as a PE is TOTALLY viable......
    /Sarcasm

He asked for the best way to level and get WoC as a PE.. He got it.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

He also said he is new to the PE class.

I don't think it's such a terrible thing to level with rifles and then if you really want WoC lom to a droner after.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Reaction77 View Post
    He also said he is new to the PE class.

I don't think it's such a terrible thing to level with rifles and then if you really want WoC lom to a droner after.
    Because its slow as hell - and with rifles you wont be able to cap CON.

Any and all PE's should level as HC untill CON cap.
    If they DONT want WoC, level with whatever weapon.. If they DO want WoC level with drones - theres just not any other viable ways of doing it.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Default Bossroom

I have been trying to get in the bossroom and keep dying, i need to get my con up and try again :P also i run very slow!

maybe you want to do different mobs and places before the regants bossroom, steve. like elfarid, chaos caves. and yes, you want to get your CON and STR (for armour) up before venturing that far into danger.

If you are droning with pe, u need 3mc5 chips (RD, DIP, CCP) Coordination Adv 3, Dex glove, Exp Reflex 4, Serumderibat + Redflash, Rifle/Pistol PA4 .... and then you can use the Punisher ...

But my personal (favourite way) is Heavy Weapons till Str/Con Cap + Overcap to Lom, Rifles up to Redeemer and go out hunting. took me ~14 Hours from dexcap to WoC in I_12 + ~600 Unressed Parts ^^
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Time to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcaine View Post
    If you are droning with pe, u need 3mc5 chips (RD, DIP, CCP) Coordination Adv 3, Dex glove, Exp Reflex 4, Serumderibat + Redflash, Rifle/Pistol PA4 .... and then you can use the Punisher ...

But my personal (favourite way) is Heavy Weapons till Str/Con Cap + Overcap to Lom, Rifles up to Redeemer and go out hunting. took me ~14 Hours from dexcap to WoC in I_12 + ~600 Unressed Parts ^^
    How much XP-Overcap do I need to Lom 100 HC away without losing STR?
    NC3 kommt!