Quote Originally Posted by Gunshifty View Post
    William, no one wants to hear you whine, save that for <OOC> chat. Thanks.

the quoted piece is clearly an opinion. Not whine. whining would be omg i cant play a hybrid KKFIXTHISSHIT!11

You might want to learn the difference when discussing things on a forum
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

You would also need to understand that text on a screen does not confer emotion. It is merely as the user interprets. Therefore it is only whine to a (clearly trolling) individual not to the more coherent general public.

Alas, it is what it is. Unfortunately SXR is a shade of its former glory and the scrapings at the bottom of the barrel are all that is left.

As for Hybrids, they too are a thing of the past. So possible yes, plausible - well as you can see from the thread and several likeminded fellows concurring, not likely.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

hmm i think the power of the ppu now is k. you can do some dmg now to buffed people and give the ppu a hard time when he s rezzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    the quoted piece is clearly an opinion. Not whine. whining would be omg i cant play a hybrid KKFIXTHISSHIT!11

You might want to learn the difference when discussing things on a forum

"Playing as Ppu and spell switching with the belt all the time is enough of a ball ache" isn't whining? No wonder why no one likes you guys, your intelligence is laughable, you guys sound like bogans. You probably are bogans.. Bogans who don't even play the game and just sit on this forum and talk about things you have no idea even exist like hybrid builds.

@William, maybe instead of whining about PPU and spell switching with the belt all the time, you should actually look toward playing the game and honing in on your PPU skills so that you don't come to this forum and whine about how much of a "ball ache" it is switching out spells.

And again, you hold this egotistical stigma that just because someone posts under the tag of SXR means they're not credible.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Alas, it is what it is. Unfortunately SXR is a shade of its former glory and the scrapings at the bottom of the barrel are all that is left.
    Says the guy with the forum signature depicting the Regulators as CityAdmin even though they switched to Black Dragon? Nice one.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU

If you have to make "wise cracks" about someone's forum signature you're clearly not very wise.

I guess it's your turn to wield the communal brain cell this week then?

Irrespective of where I come from or live please continue because you're just making yourself look even more of a massive cunt than I ever could have hoped to call you.

You can now fade back into irrelevance, I'm finished with you son.

And again, you hold this egotistical stigma that just because someone posts under the tag of SXR means they're not credible.
    Well, on the other hand, you guys do everything you can to communicate that very exact image, so...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Roooooaaaaaarrr.
    do you even speak human?
    please learn what whining means..closest thing to whining is your posts.
    We need a new subforum "rageposters&haters"

Get back on topic.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

This topic finished a while ago.

At least the Op got to see various positive opinions.

"Playing as Ppu and spell switching with the belt all the time is enough of a ball ache" isn't whining?

Exactly. A matter of opinion on the mechanics of a class. a ball ache means it can be a difficult task at times yet not impossible.

Is that clear enough for you?

Is it explained thoroughly or does it need to be translated in to retard and written in crayon for you to fully comprehend the statement.

I remember the days of hybrids. You can see my forum join date to indicate when and through what periods i have played the game. I remember them very well. I also know what class is and isnt reasonably viable and i have the common intelligence and sense to know when, again due to said game mechanics, a class is and isnt worth the time/effort to try to play. Also to know what severe restrictions have been placed on them, like the hybrid malus (you do know what that means right?) which makes it somewhat of a chore to play.

Now does that make sense or not? Or do you need to flame some more in this unconstructive thread of yours. Is this recruit the noobs two or are you just bitter you missed out on a chance to join the rest of your intellectual counterparts in the flaming in that thread which yet again proved anything but conclusive or productive.

It wouldnt matter what tag you posted under, stupid is as stupid does and pointing to a sig which hasnt been updated and using that as some kind of insult when the ENTIRE point of the faction switch over to black dragon was to provide some opposition to you and your whiny friends in CM is ironic and again truly hilarious.

But if you didnt have your head in your ass and the electrons in that one braincell were firing correctly you would realise this. Or do you not play?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Well, on the other hand, you guys do everything you can to communicate that very exact image, so...
    Who are "you guys"? Matter of fact, who the hell are you? Are you just here to flame or are you actually going to post something beneficial to the topic? If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: Make a valuable post to this thread, guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Juppe View Post
    do you even speak human?
    please learn what whining means..closest thing to whining is your posts.
    We need a new subforum "rageposters&haters"
    Hello Juppe, my finnish friend. Do you do anything else besides performing fellatio’s for William and group? I feel like every time I read one of your posts I imagine you not having any backbone, since you actually have never made a post contributing to the topic. Start a thread, go post something instead of quoting me going “roar” and asking if I speak human? Lol really? Am I talking to Tino on OOC or something?

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    If you have to make "wise cracks" about someone's forum signature you're clearly not very wise.
    I am a massive cunt than I ever could have hoped.
    You can now fade back into irrelevance, I'm finished with you son.
    William, the guy who points out 3 letters located under my forum name in probably size 10 font, should probably not even talk. Forum signature, name, or whatever you like in the string under your name, it’s all stuff you’ve pointed out first. You make wise cracks about 3 letters that appear under my name, obviously, you’re not very wise. (note: I already knew you weren’t wise when you made that thread about keeping Undergrounds open to your ops—which btw you don’t own any) You’re like a weak kangaroo just trying to find a pouch that fits that gigantic ego of yours. In another note, I wish you would just fade into irrelevance; I have a good feeling that this forum would excel without your 3500 posts. You consistently bring nothing to the table as apparent in the Community Talk thread with the 17th squad threads. I wouldn’t be surprised if Drachenpaladin’s forum signature said: “If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: Getting William Antrim to stop posting toxic garbage in every thread...” since every time you post something, your lover Doc Holliday must chime in. It’s as if you couldn’t defend yourself William?

And lastly, Doc Holliday, or otherwise known as “the guy who posts to every thread William Antrim posts on” –no wonder why you both amount to ~4000 posts.

Is it explained thoroughly or does it need to be translated in to retard and written in crayon for you to fully comprehend the statement.
    Doc, you forgot to place a question mark at the end of your question. Don’t be a hypocrite calling others a retard if you can’t phrase a question correctly.
    And yes, please post it in Crayon, would love to see your austistic work of art.. Get it? Aus+tis.. nvm, you probably wouldn’t understand it since you couldn’t even phrase a question correctly.

I remember the days of hybrids. You can see my forum join date to indicate when and through what periods i have played the game. I remember them very well. I also know what class is and isnt reasonably viable and i have the common intelligence and sense to know when, again due to said game mechanics, a class is and isnt worth the time/effort to try to play. Also to know what severe restrictions have been placed on them, like the hybrid malus (you do know what that means right?) which makes it somewhat of a chore to play.
    I love someone who references their forum join date because that date is so significant to holding credibility. (sarcasm in case you didn’t get that either)

How about this Doc, how about you actually play the game, and get your clan to actually try to help train new players instead of coming onto this forum to show how much of a veteran player you are. Why don’t you actually help people making a hybrid a setup rather than shunning it for not being viable? Why don’t you keep your “common” intelligence and keep it away from this forum so that people who ACTUALLY play the game can bounce ideas back and forth. And yes I know what hybrid malus means, which is why I stated on page 1 the below. Their viability is significantly decreased due to the malus, but that doesn’t mean they’re not viable in other cases. And to answer your last question, yes, I do play Neocron, and funny part is the fact that you “trying” to provide opposition. Cause that worked out real well.

Maybe you should actually learn to be friendly to others, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, you’ll recruit some players to actually start playing the game you’ve made 4000+ posts about. For someone who points out their forum join date, you surely don’t play the part of someone who should be a mentor to other up and coming players. 17th Squad at least comprises of people who help new players out on the forums and in-game, they host events, help equip players who may even not be around in a month or two. What have you guys done to make an impact? You obviously call yourself a veteran, then act like one “Mr. CheckOutMyForumJoinDate”.

And yes Trivaldi, this thread should be closed; I already answered it in post #8:
    Not sure why everyone is telling him that Hybrids don't work.. Cause they do, they just don't work the same way they used to. A PA swapping monk is viable, may not be the case in PvP, but they are perfectly viable from a PvE standpoint. @Hudsonbeck, a PA swapping monk is a monk that carries both PPU PA and APU PA in order to cast certain spells. You'll be able to cast Fire Apoc (rare) as well as Holy Shields (non-rare ones). It's possible, but you'll hafta go play with nskill
    Last edited by Gunshifty; 20-03-14 at 15:59.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU

[QUOTE=Gunshifty;2225316]
    And yes Trivaldi, this thread should be closed; I already answered it in post #8
    [QUOTE]
    It's not your thread and although I wish it didn't need to be closed...

Mod I suppose the only way to end this useless arguing is to close the thread. Please close. It is quite sad we can't leave a topic open for others to comment on over the days, weeks, etc should they not frequent the forum daily.

I very much appreciate everyone's opinions and info... Everyone's.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonbeck View Post
    Please close.
    Closed by request.

I suggest everyone involved in the above bitch fight re-read the forum rules. We do still ban users for consistent breaches of the forum rules, recent behaviour is making me consider removing certain individuals both temporarily and permanently. Quite frankly I would rather NST time was used for more worthwhile endeavours than having to put toys back in prams.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234