Default [00847][R#185]Citycom and getting the boot

Whenever I right click the Citycom I get logged out of the game. I do not get an error message. My friend said there was a fix on the forums but I have been unable to locate it. Anyone know what I need to do to get this fixed?

At the moment, I've not been able to replicate this issue.

Is the issue still happening?

Was it any CityCom Station or specific ones?
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

It happend to me 'a lot of time' (at least 10) during the 2x xp time when i was in the DRE hq doing cst mission and using the citycom onto the desk of the 'director' (forgot his real title).
    But only one log out at a time (i can relog and use the citycom normaly after) and i can say that just before it happen, the upper menu of the citycom got a little 'delay' to been display and you can clearly see each sub-menu been display one after another wih the 'over-highlight' color sparkling for some milisec (hope you can understand what i want to say ^^).
    The log out happend when i clicked on the mission sub-menu or, at least one time, when i clicked on the faction i want to pick for mission (here DRE).
    I really think it has somethink to do with lag, local or general.

This always happenes with a higher ping (that explains your felt delay). Dont click to rapid (wait 1-2 seconds) in the citycom if your connection is bad.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

This happens to me occasionally, twice yesterday, the instant i right click on the CC it boots me without any error. Once was in p1 the other in cycrow UG.

I assume Error.log is also empty/not showing any signs of this, right?
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

No error log. I still get the boot back to the login screen if I attempt to use any city com. Recently I received the following message at the login screen after the disconnect: "WorldClient. Connection rejected by nethost. Kicked by server: bad game data!!" Hope this helps.

Thanks, those three words indeed helped a lot to find the actual problem.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

»After the patch is before the patch!«

In reference to the ping reference i too have this issue. My latency is usually 300-400ms ping () and i have to use the workaround suggested of waiting for approximately two seconds to actually click something or i too get booted to login screen.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?