Default Clanappartement - Generep for members

Hello dear fellow neocronians!

Wouldn't it be awesome not to have to walk to your clanappartement anymore?
    Imagine you just had to select one GR location named "CLANAPPARTEMENT" and press teleport?

This was my idea when walking my barter over and over from the nearest generep to my clanapp.

For the technical side:
    The appartementowner already may activate the generep. You would have to check if the one trying to activate is an clanmember of this particular clan, if so let him add the location. Then at the transportation check again if he still is a member, else send him to his standard-appartement. Easy as this, yet an awesome feature

What's the community thinking of this? Let me know!

This brings up the wider situation with Apt GRing as whole.

Currently you can only GR to the single apt you select as your primary. It would be much easier if you could select which one you wanted to go to.

Of course, apt GR cost may have to be looked at, as it would allow people to GR for a much lower cost around the map (long range GR costs need to be looked at anyway).

I think the current GR-list is one way only, that is GRs can be added, but never removed.
    That's why there is only one apt (because you always have at least one apt), you just mark one of them as primary.

More apt GRs would be great, but I think it's technically impossible.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

I think the clan app system could do with a bit of a rework. Some factions (CA for instance) get crap ones. They should be a large space for a whole clan to hang out, all the things they'd need to function as a clan (maybe even personal vendors, ammo, drugs etc?) and in locations that are in proximity to their factions HQs (CA Plaza 1, Next Plaza 4, PP and TT Via 2, put FA clan back in TH etc).