Default The Neocrack is in full effect

So I've been back about two weeks now and have started a second character (first was a monk which I put down due to monk changes at least for now, new one is a tank) and can go ahead and admit that neocrack is back in full effect. Landed at crp last night and already have 18 tps waiting for a resser. I'm unfortunately working so all I can do is pine for the moment I can get back home and jump in.

Welcome back! Do enjoy!

I played this originally over ten years ago I think? Loved it but stopped at some point, not really sure why. I ended up popping it in a few years back and getting an account but again couldn't find a ton of people plus the grinding alone with rats kind of bored me a bit.

I am seeing now it's free again! and I still have my original discs LOL. Either way, I'm gonna download the updates tonight and hope to run into some of you so I can REALLY see the scope of this huge world. Not just the sewers ; )

Take care!
    Thanks,

- Mike

www.segacduniverse.com

The sewers are pretty freaking boring but are generally your only option as a lowbie. Don't get too frustrated! The world's is lightly populated depending on the time of day, but from what I have observed, it has been rising slowly. Players beget players, so get on there and get the ball rolling!

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Divide. View Post
    The sewers are pretty freaking boring but are generally your only option as a lowbie. Don't get too frustrated! The world's is lightly populated depending on the time of day, but from what I have observed, it has been rising slowly. Players beget players, so get on there and get the ball rolling!
    Didnt know that anyone actually still went to the severs to kill rats..
    I just went straight to Aggies with my (first couple of) characters. Crazy fast XP
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I bet it is. I didn't know a fresh char could hang down there and not get rocked.

Maybe when I pop on tonight or over the weekend someone can show me the ropes? I don't think I've ever fully left the main cities LOL.
    Thanks,

- Mike

www.segacduniverse.com

Go in the first aggy sewer with all of the ammo and medkits you can carry, stand in the first room and open the door and shoot the aggies. Wait for door to close to hide and heal up.

If you have no money or this is too hard then go to the Beggar Sewer in P2 or the Mutant Gunman Sewer in P1 and do the same. If others are in there run through collecting EVERYTHING that is not nailed down and vend it all at yos for about 5k profit per run. Spend this money on ammo and medkits and go back to step 1.

That is how I started all 30 of my chars.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Welcome back to Neocron! Great to see players returning! Check out the Development forums (at the bottom) to check out some of the things we've achieved since taking over the game in the Spring of 2012.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Do we need to check you into the Betty Ford clinic, Divide?

More like Jenny Craig

Cool thanks guys! What do you suggest in terms of a good class to start with? I love the idea of hacking but am not sure the practical use of a hacker, I also want to be able to defend myself =)
    Thanks,

- Mike

www.segacduniverse.com

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre Mike View Post
    Cool thanks guys! What do you suggest in terms of a good class to start with? I love the idea of hacking but am not sure the practical use of a hacker, I also want to be able to defend myself =)
    110-115 hacking (total) is needed to hack OP's. Four hackers are needed total.
    So my OP-PVP character always hack - if its a spy or monk.

I wouldnt recommend a hacknet character (pure hacker) as your first character though.

HC Tanks are probably the most easy class to start out with. None of the rare (MC5) imps are NEEDED, and you can get a Ionic shotgun Cannon (for pvp) quite cheap usually. No hacking for tanks though

Pistol/Rifle (mainly pistol atm tbh) spies are very fun, and pretty easy to level (with drones - boring as hell though). Getting the NEEDED rare implants (SWAT+CCP for pistol / SF+DIP for rifle) can be a bitch though.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance