Wouldnt bet on that. Ive had log in issues all night.

How weird is that? I can log in now. Thanks for the help

I keep replying, no idea if its helpful, or im just a spammer in training.

From the log on screen, clicking enter gets me 'connecting to server', the back to log on screen. Message 'failed to connect to server'.

Roughly 1 in 5 attempts gets me into the game, and 5 seconds later im booted back to logon.

This time, logged in no issues. Still in game.

Threads merged. There are some lasting routing issues due to the migration which are being addressed. We are also experiencing some issues with our proxy solution which provides the launcher with the correct IP address to the game server. Zoltan is aware of the issues and is currently working to resolve them.

We hope to overcome these issues as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Zoltan is aware of the issues and is currently working to resolve them.
    So is Zoltan the only one of you who has to do with the server itself?
    If so, poor guy.. Remind him that sleep is needed once in a while..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

While asking Zoltan if my description of events was correct, he fixed the proxy for he is some sort of wizard. Some internal routing issues remain which he is actively monitoring, I am told it should now be a bit easier to get logged in and stay in but some lag may still be experienced. We'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    So is Zoltan the only one of you who has to do with the server itself?
    If so, poor guy.. Remind him that sleep is needed once in a while..
    ArkHive is also involved with the migration project. Once things are back to where they should be, more of us get let in to cause them more problems... erm.. I mean help manage the system...
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    ArkHive is also involved with the migration project. Once things are back to where they should be, more of us get let in to cause them more problems... erm.. I mean help manage the system...
    Ah okay, considering the time it has taken to migrate, Im guessing that not a lot has been automated..
    And if that's the case, it would be quite a job for just one person - especially when There's crackheads that needs their crack asap

Has it been migrated to 2012? Im guessing (read: hoping) that you're running Windows Server?
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Titan is now offline due to an issue with the internal routing as described above. Zoltan is working to resolve the issue. No formal ETA at the moment, you may experience periods of being able to login then being kicked while Z deals with the issue.

More when I have it. Again, we really appreciate you guys sticking with us.

@Dropout I wouldn't be the right person to give any specifics on the servers or infrastructure.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

There is an issue with the routing of the udp packages into the internal network. Thats why you get kicked sometimes. Blackscreen / Sync = out of UDP packages

I have to monitor the problem.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Can someone fix El Farid as well please?

It seems that is a bug in the RRAS server which leads to the disconnects. We have write an own solution for this the server remains offline in the meanwhile. Sorry for this.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

I curse the server gods for this! Making me go "back" to the current era of games meanwhile. No fun at all! ;-)

Glad we are getting updated here, feels better then just not knowing whats up and if it is being worked on!

Has it been migrated to 2012? Im guessing (read: hoping) that you're running Windows Server?
    Nah, they're running Windows 98.
    : D

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    It seems that is a bug in the RRAS server which leads to the disconnects. We have write an own solution for this the server remains offline in the meanwhile. Sorry for this.
    Well that answers the infrastructure question
    Originally posted by Danae
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

I'd be hoping more that they're running VM's on BSD. Far more stable and most versions of windows sadly gain in performance when run that way lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast