Quote Originally Posted by sync_187 View Post
    even though i have an le tech farmer, i agree with this (even though you made sarcastic comments in my post).

I use the le when farming because i can, and taking away the risk from other players saves me time getting pokes etc. If this change was made, i'd happily pull it and take the risk.
    this this this.

You are high as Giraffe pussy.... If you remove rare drops for le players, I quit. I'm not the only one either. Good job on trying to lower the player base even further than it is tho.

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by alehound View Post
    You are high as Giraffe pussy.... If you remove rare drops for le players, I quit. I'm not the only one either. Good job on trying to lower the player base even further than it is tho.
    Really?

If they ran an all LE server and a no LE server, I bet the latter would have the majority of players, just like NC did when the LE used to pop.
    Originally posted by Danae
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

I think we can handle loosing the griefing care bear players. The point of this is that there needs to be a system to stop le people having complete control with no downside when it comes to hunting rares. Playing neocron is about risk not living in a plastic bubble, I've always thought they should stop le players being able to get rares to help increase the amount of hunting of other players people can do, making the le reduce the exp and money you get is a good start but theres still a lot of le players hunting rares which makes it pointless to try and go ganking in those areas.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by SynC_187 View Post
    Even though I have an LE tech farmer, I agree with this (even though you made sarcastic comments in my post).
    Sarcasm where?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I agree with that as long as you let me drop trophies ^^.

I don't know MC5 area, never put a feet there even in NC1,
    but i think that if, at least, something like shut down the LE
    in this zone could be done, it'll be a good upgrade.
    After that, i can't say if completly deny access to all rare drop
    for LE player is good or not for the player base
    or to push them in the right (all pvp) way again.

The only thing i trust is that i'll never, NEVER, take my LEs off by myself .

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Fasterbot View Post
    I agree with that as long as you let me drop trophies ^^.

I don't know MC5 area, never put a feet there even in NC1,
    but i think that if, at least, something like shut down the LE
    in this zone could be done, it'll be a good upgrade.
    After that, i can't say if completly deny access to all rare drop
    for LE player is good or not for the player base
    or to push them in the right (all pvp) way again.

The only thing i trust is that i'll never, NEVER, take my LEs off by myself .
    I dont get it.. I really dont..
    At /45 you start to be able to defend yourself quite well.. Why not take it out and enjoy the game as it is ment to be?
    Im currently leveling a rifle spy by techhunting. Im carrying a Redeemer (for mobs) and a Pain Easer for players (I know how bad it is).
    But I still love when I meet another unLE'd player..
    Sure I might die, but so what? Death is a huge part of NC.. If I didnt want to die, I would play some random singleplayer game..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

As it meant ot be? ^^ Ok you like it that way but there are a lot of ppl with LE and it seems they enjoy NC.

Don't get me wrong, make the LE autodrop with XX/45, remove it, fine by me. But as dev you have to see the bigger picture. The LE has its right to exist and some just don't want to PVP. Force them to leave or force them to participate by restricting PVE content just sucks.

I have the feeling the OP has a problem with the old "droner issue". MC5 chips are in great demand and you can get it only from one lousy NPC. Solution: restrict the general rare drop... seriously?

Change the MC5 or change droning.
    Last edited by The Red Guy; 04-06-13 at 00:31.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Guy View Post
    MC5 chips are in great demand and you can get it only from one lousy NPC. Solution: restrict the general rare drop... seriously?
    Well except for disabling the LE in the zone, it is the best suggestion so far.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Guy View Post
    Don't get me wrong, make the LE autodrop with XX/45, remove it, fine by me. But as dev you have to see the bigger picture. The LE has its right to exist and some just don't want to PVP. Force them to leave or force them to participate by restricting PVE content just sucks.
    I agree with the red guy here. I wouldnt mind if LE was removed completely or whatever, since that would mean a lot more victims I could kill with my sniper, yet I believe its a very bad idea. It will drive away LE/PVE/Tradeskill people who simply mind their own business and who want to level or farm in peace, without participating in PVP.

I guess disabling LE in certain zones like MC5 is the best idea. However this will by no means end grief play. A smart droner/rifle spy will still be able to screw you real good with little to no risk involved.

Please remove the LE from the Game so i can gank people wherever I go; im cap'd have all my mc5's am in a clan of grievers and just make more rares whenever we need from lag bugs im max - SL and have no worries in the NC world except I cant kill those pesky LE'd carebear losers who dont even know how to play the game HOW IT WAS MENT TO BE PLAYED gawd

the trolls have descended. too bad.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Please remove the LE from the Game so i can gank people wherever I go; im cap'd have all my mc5's am in a clan of grievers and just make more rares whenever we need from lag bugs im max - SL and have no worries in the NC world except I cant kill those pesky LE'd carebear losers who dont even know how to play the game HOW IT WAS MENT TO BE PLAYED gawd
    haha I like this version cut the euphemism crap

I agree rares shouldn't drop for LE players but normal mob loot should be improved and perhaps store bought weapons should drop from mobs instead or some kind of improved loot for LE cash generation.

If LE's are removed at X rank then there needs to be some kind of innate defence that lower levels can rely on (not sure how ) to stop heavy griefing from capped players on those trying to level, especially in low population factions.

Final thought is that if LE is blocked/removed by force/whatever then he risk needs to go up overall for all players - I.e safe slot removal and easier belt hacking

That way people will think twice before opening fire at least some of the time

It wouldnt lead to people thinking before opening fire Evs. That might apply to people levelling but tbh that wouldnt happen in nc. It would however lead to bigger teams of hackers/ppus etc (op fighting teams basically) going to levelling spots and clearing them out of the non-le'd players.

This community has a very win at all costs mentality and judging by the mess that has become Pepper Park fights these days it would only serve to encourage that.

At the moment I am enjoying the game how it is, there is a balance between LE'd and non-le'd players but I think something that extreme would tip the balance.

Mc5 is however a contentious issue.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast