Default Synchronising Buddy Lists

It would be great to be able to synchronise buddy lists across characters.

Just a thought.

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

What about those people who like to have "secret" or "rogue" characters?

Then they don't have to use the feature? I don't mean it to automatically sync, just the option to do it.

At least, on the account level - all 4 characters should share their buddy/ignore lists, +1
    If you value fapworthy graphics over fun and originality, NC is probably not what you want.

I think the buddy list feature needs an overhaul. There shouldn't really be a channel where anyone you put on your buddy list gets spammed with whatever you say on it. I always have it muted for this reason.
    A better implementation would be to keep it similar to how it is, but you can click on their name to send them a DM, instead of it being a channel.

You can click the name and then switch to DM. Press the "+"-Button. Done

The point is that it shouldn't be a channel.

Quote Originally Posted by flib View Post
    I think the buddy list feature needs an overhaul. There shouldn't really be a channel where anyone you put on your buddy list gets spammed with whatever you say on it. I always have it muted for this reason.
    A better implementation would be to keep it similar to how it is, but you can click on their name to send them a DM, instead of it being a channel.
    Why not implement a system where it works like a team invite, "Runner X has added you to their buddy list, do you accept?" it shouldn't be one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Why not implement a system where it works like a team invite, "Runner X has added you to their buddy list, do you accept?" it shouldn't be one sided.
    That wouldn't make a difference.

Maybe reverse a little, kinda when you add one to buddy, you can hear him, and he is not until he adds you too.
    If you value fapworthy graphics over fun and originality, NC is probably not what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Linear View Post
    Maybe reverse a little, kinda when you add one to buddy, you can hear him, and he is not until he adds you too.
    Hell no. I don't want everyone in the world to hear what I write in my buddy Chat. These texts are only meant for my buddies, and no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Hell no. I don't want everyone in the world to hear what I write in my buddy Chat. These texts are only meant for my buddies, and no one else.
    *rawr*