Default faction switching questions

Hi there,

I have some quesions about faction switching
    I plan to switch faction in order to get an epic collection.

My Soullight is at 62, my starter faction (city mercs) score is 100 and Epic Quest is completed, one faction score (TT, allied) at 62, one faction (TS, allied) is at 14, and other factions have 10 (some neutral, some hostile).

1. Will I loose my starter appartment ?

2. Will my loyalty scores (F6 key) will change or be reset ?

3. Can I switch as many times I want ?

4. Can I come back to my 1st faction later ?

Thanks in advance

1. no. you always keep it.

2. You need 50+ score in a factions rep to switch to that faction. You wont lose any unless you kill someone. then it will be affected by where u killed them and what faction they are and what you are.

3. Its 300k to switch to a faction. yes you can keep changing if you can pay.

4. Yes. See above.

5. Welcome to neocron
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

1. Based on the information posted at the present time you can switch to Tangent and I recommend this if you want a really nice Rifle/Pistol/Cannon.

2. (all I really wanted to say was welcome to NC).
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    1. Based on the information posted at the present time you can switch to Tangent and I recommend this if you want a really nice Rifle/Pistol/Cannon.

2. (all I really wanted to say was welcome to NC).
    Yeah you definitely should go TT, since the epic reward is a totally epic (ho ho ho) energy weapon - for leveling. The cannon is IMO by best cannon around tl 75. And the rifle isnt bad either.
    The pistol however isnt anything worthwhile, unless you will want to snipe with pistols

And yes, welcome to NC
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Welcome, not wanting to highjack, but I'm currently TT, how do I switch to crahn?

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quick bit of advice about getting to the 50 faction symp required to switch:
    All citycom missions give 1 symp per mission.
    Very easy recycle missions involve handing in 5 cheap chems to the FSM of a faction - the reward is (slightly) more than the cost of the chems. They're the quickest way to push up symp for most factions. For some with really awkward HQ layouts, you may find killing aggressor captains/small rats/etc quicker.

Edit @ Ascenscion
    Raise Crahn symp to 50
    Go and talk to a Crahn HR manager (or whatever their equivalent) and pay them the 300k to change.

As I think TT and CS are enemies, you're either going to want a PPU and clear plan, or go via a faction that is neutral to both (one of the crime gangs?)

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Best "middle-man" faction is still Protopharm. TT is hostile to Black Dragon, Crahn Sect, Tsunami Syndicate, Twilight Guardian and Fallen Angels.

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax View Post
    Best "middle-man" faction is still Protopharm. TT is hostile to Black Dragon, Crahn Sect, Tsunami Syndicate, Twilight Guardian and Fallen Angels.
    NEXT have the least enemies I think (PP and TG)

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Ah yeah, I never remember that NEXT is a thing.

You can always do rat missions in plaza 2 if you done want to go through a middle man. There's a level 1 sewer that has 5 rats in the nearest 2 rooms from the entrance. It's opposite the job centre. On the right hand side of 3 sewer entrances. Zone down go left to the first room and historically there have always been 1-4 rats in there. Go back the way u came and go right to other room and you will normally find the ones you are missing. Citycoms are in the job centre.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    You can always do rat missions in plaza 2 if you done want to go through a middle man. There's a level 1 sewer that has 5 rats in the nearest 2 rooms from the entrance. It's opposite the job centre. On the right hand side of 3 sewer entrances. Zone down go left to the first room and historically there have always been 1-4 rats in there. Go back the way u came and go right to other room and you will normally find the ones you are missing. Citycoms are in the job centre.
    Thanks William, really helpful!