Thread: How to get IG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How to get IG

Is it even possible to fresh install NC2 and get IG now? I manually downloaded all the patches an it still says its not up to date. I think the launcher is needed to apply all these patches still.
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

Hello Drevious,

did you have tried this: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=145151 ? This could solve your problem with the launcher.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Thank you for the quick reply sir! I have tried it with no avail. I guess i will try a full fresh install and re-try

Any errors occured? Try to run the Launcher with administrative privileges
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

So if i reinstall an change that file will the launcher update for me??

You don't need to reinstall i guess. Update the content of your UPDATER.INI and start the Neocron Launcher with administrative privileges (to bypass UAC). This should work for you
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team