Thread: How to get IG

Default How to get IG

Is it even possible to fresh install NC2 and get IG now? I manually downloaded all the patches an it still says its not up to date. I think the launcher is needed to apply all these patches still.
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

Hello Drevious,

did you have tried this: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=145151 ? This could solve your problem with the launcher.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Thank you for the quick reply sir! I have tried it with no avail. I guess i will try a full fresh install and re-try

Any errors occured? Try to run the Launcher with administrative privileges
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

So if i reinstall an change that file will the launcher update for me??

You don't need to reinstall i guess. Update the content of your UPDATER.INI and start the Neocron Launcher with administrative privileges (to bypass UAC). This should work for you
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

It might also help to make sure that the game is installed outside the Program Files directory, such as C:\Games\.

Quote Originally Posted by flib
    It might also help to make sure that the game is installed outside the Program Files directory, such as C:\Games\.
    you can just copy paste the neocron2 from your program files to some other folder, though I would suggest a different drive.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I still can't get the game to work. Says client is out of date. If anyone can give a step by step sort of thing how to fresh install NC an get it working then i would be IG with tradeskillers faithfully

Please start NeocronLauncher.exe and not the Client.exe directly.
    The Launcher should take care of the "out of date" problem and patch up to #174

If it is patched to #174, but still saying it is out of date, please start a "Check File Integrity" under Configuration in the NeocronLauncher.
    If you'r client is less then #174 please don't do the filecheck.
    Farril
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

»Dum spiro spero«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Farril
    Please start NeocronLauncher.exe and not the Client.exe directly.
    The Launcher should take care of the "out of date" problem and patch up to #174

If it is patched to #174, but still saying it is out of date, please start a "Check File Integrity" under Configuration in the NeocronLauncher.
    If you'r client is less then #174 please don't do the filecheck.
    for the win