Default Levelling advice

Hey all,
    I'm currently an 85 base psi APU monk with my LE still in and levelling has become a bit of a struggle.
    I have been duel logging with a PPU but its becoming a bit of a chore with constant crashes and things.
    Could do with some advice, I was thinking: remove the LE and trying to find a PPU to group with, or maybe LOM to PPU myself and find a tank/monk to group with.
    Anyone have any input on the best course of action? With the population being low i'm dubious of finding a group.
    Plan of levelling to atleast woc1 so if anyone fancies it just send a message.
    Thanks in advance.
    A man walks into a bar...... Owch

well at that psi level you should be able to solo regants bossrooms with barrels, especially if u can dual log a ppu to rezz u when the boss gets too close and melee's u.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I recommend chaos caves.

chaos caves are very hard for an apu (at least without being naughty).
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    chaos caves are very hard for an apu (at least without being naughty).
    While not without risks, the cave is a fine place to solo an APU in my experience. If you can clear the entrance without hitting the ground, most of the cave is not that bad if you can handle a barrel. The CRP is considerably easier than the other two caves as you are less likely to end up with creeps in your back, but then you have a higher chance to get stabbed from behind by a brave PvP rockstar spy. Sooner or later you'll die soloing an APU - so best skill implant and get into the routine of fixing yourself a cup of tea from time to time
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"