Did they keep warbot tech part drop rate nerfed to oblivion?

yep...think the tech part drop is nerfed in general.
    TBH while the server pops are so low I think they need to up it
    "How we think shows through in how we act. Attitudes are mirrors of the mind. They reflect thinking."

Quote Originally Posted by enigma_b17
    yep...think the tech part drop is nerfed in general.
    TBH while the server pops are so low I think they need to up it
    Grims are the new Copbots. Grant, CRP and so on.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Techs are not an issue. I get get bucket loads soloing fire mobs.
    WBs could do with a boost, but we certainly don't need a return to the regant era.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    Techs are not an issue. I get get bucket loads soloing fire mobs.
    WBs could do with a boost, but we certainly don't need a return to the regant era.
    I think we do, I miss 3 techs per mob especially since almost half the rare pool is worthless, be it pistols melee weapons or shit cpus

I'd be happy if Warbots always dropped techs, rather than just sometimes; and Titans should drop 2.

Been playing a bit lately and starting from scratch. Never did fix that random autofire problem from a couple or so years back. Still a helluva lot better then a metric ton of FREs everywhere. Population still kinda sucks though, least for late night West Coast on Terra.

once they fix launcher ill b starting a PE from scratch...pm if u wna lvl together
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

I'm returning also they found my old account awesome support here still after all these years So where do I start where do you guys hang out and stuff ?

I used the workaround of the launcher and was able to join in game.

P1 is the main zone for trading and stuff.

if your clients patched you can just run client.exe

I'm also back in game (for a month now) after years. But only playing new chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
    if your clients patched you can just run client.exe
    My client is patched to 174 (I was playing the evening before the launcher issue), but editing updater.ini and setting it as read-only didn't solve the pb for me (client.exe fails with a connection to server error message) // Win7 x64, no firewall, no special router config ever needed.

Phoenix Ltd- Chief of Security james_finn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noah
    I'm also back in game (for a month now) after years. But only playing new chars.

My client is patched to 174 (I was playing the evening before the launcher issue), but editing updater.ini and setting it as read-only didn't solve the pb for me (client.exe fails with a connection to server error message) // Win7 x64, no firewall, no special router config ever needed.
    Run the launcher then see whats in the ini file (post here if you like) it does sound like either the file isn't read-only or the IP you put in for the server isn't the same as the one posted.

Quote Originally Posted by james_finn
    Run the launcher then see whats in the ini file (post here if you like) it does sound like either the file isn't read-only or the IP you put in for the server isn't the same as the one posted.
    The launcher takes forever to show up, then displays a blank page, no servers in the drop down list.
    A click on "Play Neocron 2" shows the AutoUpdater popup and hangs forever (pic here: http://pic.twitter.com/XUAILkov).
    The content of the file updater.ini remains the same as edited according to: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=145151 with IP 107.6.20.172. and the file is definitely read-only (checkbox checked in file properties).

If your using windows 7 dont forget to run the game as administrator by right clicking on the icon or it does not seem to run just brings up an error message.

Also I had to move the ini file then edit it then move it back. It would not let me do t otherwise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast