i'm not trolling i just want nc1 back
    THE STELCO LIVES !

Quote Originally Posted by SnAkE_BE
    i'm not trolling i just want nc1 back
    NC1 is gone forever. You should stop living in the past, but that's your choice.

sadly, i realised that
    THE STELCO LIVES !

I wanted NC1 back, until I took an arrow to the knee... this isnt America its not about freedom of speech, if your opinions lay outside their vision ("whoevers in charge") and it will simply be deleted

Even in America people still have to follow Forum- and house-rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuix99
    Even in America people still have to follow Forum- and house-rules.
    2nded.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Back on topic , please. As always we welcome well presented and constructive criticism, however I can't stand by and leave direct attacks at the business in the forum.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

What about raising a fund ?
    Save KK.

+++++«The Neill effect.»+++++«It must be Neill.»+++++«Neill for everybody.»+++++«Neill, you'll love it!»+++++«Say it with Neill.»+++++«hhmmmmm... Neill.»+++++«Neillrific.»+++++«Neill moments.»+++++«Let your Neill flow.»+++++

I believe NC:Reloaded was to be a kind of merging of all the best parts of NC1 and NC2, for a somewhat fresh take on the game without needing to make a completely new Neocron from scratch. Does this insolvency mean that's on hold now, or is that project proceeding forward?
    [Terra] Jake Armitage / Scott Grathius

"Reality sucks; that's why people play games."

NC:R is still not financed. In case Reakktor doesnt survive the insolvency Nukklear comes into play.

NC:R is still not under development as far as I understood Kirk correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Lenke
    UND WICHTIG: auch ein Neocron:reloaded ist noch nicht - ich wiederhole - nicht finanziert!
    "IMPORTANT: also a Neocron:reloaded is still not - I repeat - still not financed!"

Wow, I just ran that page through google translate, and it absolutely butchers the language. x_X
    [Terra] Jake Armitage / Scott Grathius

"Reality sucks; that's why people play games."

For those interested, a quick translation, remember neither english nor german is my native language, so I might have made some mistakes along the way, or phrased something unhappily. Also I tried to still close to the original wordchoice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Lenke
    No, neocron most definitely didn't cost 14 million dollars in development and running of the game.

You have to realize that the company and neocron over time have had many different owners. Though companies that burn up pretty quickly.

From the money (big: from nc I take it) nothing was used in BP. BP was/is a game that was financed by a fund and was produced by KK as a job.

AND VERY IMPORTANT: Also a neocron:reloaded is not - I repeat - not financed yet.

It is currently the plan, the <german expression probably meaning something like a planned route>.

And I also read something about having to fight for reakktor and not put up a new company.

Nukklear has been planned for years, although originally with a different purpose.

Still important is SAVE REAKKTOR! Save the cheerleader!

Greetings
    Kirk
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    For those interested, a quick translation, remember neither english nor german is my native language, so I might have made some mistakes along the way, or phrased something unhappily. Also I tried to still close to the original wordchoice.
    Works.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    I honestly couldn't tell that English isn't your native language. :O

Thanks for the translation!

Quote Originally Posted by flib
    I honestly couldn't tell that English isn't your native language. :O

Thanks for the translation!
    hehe good thing the one thing you quoted contained a bad typo then right?

(still should have been stay)

But thanks, I'm dutch so both English and German are taught in school, though I had a lot of experience outside of school with both. (french is also taugh, but don't ask me to speak french )
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast