Thread: Nc3!!!!

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    Hmm, anyone looked closely at the image, particularly at the birds where the Neocron N is.

It looks like there is some motion blurr there.... interesting!
    I wouldn't read into that too much. While it could mean that they had that in mind while making it, it could be that that's just how they drew it.

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak
    That would be fucking great if there was only one server, but I don't think that's possible.
    For speculation's sake, let's say that NC3 will use the same engine as BP. Do we know if BP has one single server?
    Also, some people are hoping for a zoneless NC3, do we know if BP uses zones?

Edit: just noticed something in the concept art. The dude in the picture has something else other than his sword hanging from his right hand. Any ideas what that is?
    Last edited by flib; 15-12-10 at 22:13.

Quote Originally Posted by flib
    Quit being such a god damned party pooper. If we all want to be happy, let us be happy.
    im not trying to make u unhappy!

i just didnt get the excitement over a year old announcement, and would prefer news about things that are relevant now... who knows what ill be doing in 3 years
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    im not trying to make u unhappy!

i just didnt get the excitement over a year old announcement, and would prefer news about things that are relevant now... who knows what ill be doing in 3 years
    In 3 years i'll be playing Neocron... Hell i'm playing it now

Logan you old timer I remember you and just heard this rumor of NC 3. Kirk said to me (in a forum post) that NC was not over. I believed him then and I will believe him now if this is true. I do not think Kirk or the staff believe NC is not worth fixing/rebuilding/using as an add on world/expansion pack for pvp and or building components only found by working NC missions Quests.

Any how, Kirk if you or your staff read this, would you mind when NC 3 is developed and us LOYAL players who had multiple accounts and paid for them until there was payment system issue, and are STILL HERE; are highly considered/allow to be first and or on a non-random selected participants for the NC 3 Beta for a change. (Nice long sentence there)

Some loyalty would be nice. 2003 to present and ongoing is a long time to be around. Obviously, the competition cannot be that good if we/some of us are still here and others continue to come back so you can ban them again.

Once you populate the server again I think all the activity will pay off for PvP

JG
    JG

even the cynics keep comin back. they keep posting on here too even its just to post cynical crap about how this is finally a tiny bit of info comin way too late.

what it boils down to is everyone always comes back. even just to see if theres any news. im here doin it now its also properly put a smile on my face. i have visions of a world where neocron comes back to full strength like something out of the neuromancer story by william gibson ( the godfather of cyberpunk )

A neo tokyo setting would rock. east meets west meets future. clever concept. i will keep an eye more closely on the forum i think. good luck with bp guys. thats gonna be the make or break im sure.

Nc people u might wanna consider giving bp a shot some of ya. what ever you spend will only add to the development of NC. its worth some thoughts.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

[Comment removed. Reason: Too boring a comment.]

my 2 pence worth in addition to all that's been mentioned before would be that WOC would be based upon not only the existing xp and epic but also game time or number of game days played... (so you cant power level a newb to woc in a day !) and pvp kills !
    Titan: Cronos (HC Tank) Newb | Cronos- (Rifle Spy +Poke)

Quote Originally Posted by RAB
    my 2 pence worth in addition to all that's been mentioned before would be that WOC would be based upon not only the existing xp and epic but also game time or number of game days played... (so you cant power level a newb to woc in a day !) and pvp kills !
    why? a lot of people hate leveling and play neocron because of the actual skill needed to compete, instead of wow based games where skill has hardly anything to do with it, just who has the best macros or who has spend enough time leveling/getting special kit.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    why? a lot of people hate leveling and play neocron because of the actual skill needed to compete, instead of wow based games where skill has hardly anything to do with it, just who has the best macros or who has spend enough time leveling/getting special kit.
    You can't deny that LVLing currently is completely broken though. And since a lot of people didn t like the extra grind for WoC to begin with, i think it's a good idea to have some other mechanic for the activation of WoC.
    As long as it's not a grind obviously.

fire points bigs, but if you take away all the leveling etc.. of cron then you may as well play games like modern warfare etc.. where it's just load, shoot, die, respawn, shoot, die... repeat a few times.... bored !

leveling n hunting for rares etc.. does add a lot of longivity to games like cron.
    Titan: Cronos (HC Tank) Newb | Cronos- (Rifle Spy +Poke)

I'm not against leveling, but the fact that it's possible to powerlevel in neocron is one of the only reasons why it's still alive. It's no fun playing a game which is pointless until you've finally reached cap and you can finally compete with other people

and people say woc is broken, but if leveling a char takes about 2 weeks, woc is an extra day... except for pe, which is maybe 3 days extra. People that say woc leveling takes too long, have never done it, cuz its not even close to 10% of the total time leveling

People are prolly not bored to level up per se, they are boring to do the way it is. I mean come on, the most efficient way to level up and make rares with a spy are drones. Drones are fun, but shooting AoE is just that boring, they should have another utility like for a whole team(healing or damageboosting or something fun like that)

Major changes have to be made to PvE, I remember I used to hunt warbots with my libby PE, those are the times I enjoyed doing it because there was some challenge (that you could actually win) and well you had like 2/3 rareparts each warbots (yeah and please stop saying rareparts are rare so they are not supposed to drop that often, this is a fast-action game and there are prolly over 200 items in the DB that each requires average 5/6 parts)

The only reason people have a lot of rareparts right now?
    They used to hunt when parts used to drop like crazy in regant on each mobs or in the ceres labs, which was totally unfair for the afterwards players. PvE and leveling is supposed to be a funny thing, not a huge pain in the ass.
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Neallys
    The only reason people have a lot of rareparts right now?
    They used to hunt when parts used to drop like crazy in regant on each mobs or in the ceres labs
    Guess what is responsible for the fact that the economy is totally fucked up for a long time? Right...

Quote Originally Posted by flib
    The dude in the picture has something else other than his sword hanging from his right hand. Any ideas what that is?
    Dog Tags?
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

Account not active yet Jason Parker's Avatar

The sword's attached to his leg and he's holding a grappling hook. Maybe we'll ba able to move around town Mirror's Edge Style that'd be awesome.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast