Thread: Nc3!!!!

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    the myth and the concept Richard Slade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxuk
    I can't seem to remember, I don't have the total recall I used to
    There's my hampster violating, Dromsexing, hentai loving brit!

Now who's up for organizing a Kinder Package?
    It's been a while since we said thank you to KK in a mix of brown and white sticky stuff

(And honestly, us ol' timers can expect the earliest invites. Who else knows what Neocron did best and worst? It'd be outright stupid to not use the now... HOLY SHIT SEVEN YEARS?!?!?!

Edit: Oh and I'd also like to whore myself out for NC3, going strong with a few years of working as a CM and now a codemonkey and creative designer for a game company.
    Last edited by Richard Slade; 15-12-10 at 00:33.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    If it was bland and politically correct it would be utter crap.

This is fantastic!
    Perhaps the setting is Irata III? I find that idea very intriguing, but I'm hoping that wouldn't mean that NC3 will just be a reboot, completely separate from the previous setting.
    Well, I'm sure there's no chance of that; they couldn't call it Neocron if it would only have a loose, story-related connection to it's name-sake.

I'd guess that the only way it could be that is if there's some kind of transport between those places.

I suppose it's most likely that it's Japan.

while i like that he talked to us, why is everyone getting so excited? he announced te same over a year ago... only thing new is one piece of concept art?

hell im happy its still happening but its the same as a year ago, and will take at least 3 years...

hell, he's even said that fuck all will happen with nc2 over the coming years, except maybe the anti-cheat patch at some point in time, and making us pay again...
    Last edited by Biglines; 15-12-10 at 10:21.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

the myth and the concept Richard Slade's Avatar

Gee I dunno?
    Because they still hold the game in their hearts and wish to continue making it?
    Because it confirms that not all hope is lost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    If it was bland and politically correct it would be utter crap.

it's just suprising to see this much enthusiasm now, while it's just a repeat, and last time there wasn't nearly such a response. I had hoped to see some improvement, but the announcement pretty much guaranteed that nc2 will be pretty much left as it is except an anti-cheat patch, which I find actually quite disappointing.

Probably most of the happy people aren't playing the game anymore, I guess then the announcement only contains happy things.

another question for Kirk:
    Nc2 would be too expensive to be turned into f2p, will nc3 be f2p or p2p?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Hmm, anyone looked closely at the image, particularly at the birds where the Neocron N is.

It looks like there is some motion blurr there.... interesting!

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Slade
    Gee I dunno?
    Because they still hold the game in their hearts and wish to continue making it?
    I think that NC has & will always be part of KK: Emotionally speaking. The same goes for those who play NC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Slade
    Because it confirms that not all hope is lost?
    Screw hope! She squeals. Just deliver bloody the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    It looks like there is some motion blurr there.... interesting!
    Is he playing with his sperminator?

The majority of ideas proposed are spot-on. LE removal. Inner city noob friendly (safe) areas, missions push noobs to areas where there are others on similar missions. Reasons to actually OP war. Unique item creation. Dynamic factions (example effect: affecting the prices of NPC bought items).
    And so on.

Chairwoman FA

Yup, I can see it too Brammy, looks interesting

New content in NC 3, whatever happened to Tokio? It was supposed to be in the upper left of the map.

Well, I will be waiting
    Ressi Blade
    Major General House DoY - Titan
    Chairwoman Fallen Angels Terra
    Chairwoman Fallen Angels Mars

Default French server

Neocron 3 will need a server for the french community! We were always there, from 2004 till today, and venus and pandore had a very decent population!

And a lot of the players on venus and pandore will tell you that the atmosphere was better/different there!

And bring back alchemic dreams, with Legba and the french GM team!

Had a thought, although it could be tokyo II, wasn't Irata colonised by the chineese empire...

Storyline suggestions GO!

Account not active yet Jason Parker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kassad
    Storyline suggestions GO!
    I'd prefer a storyline up to the point at which NC 3 starts. From then on: All should be player and GM driven. That's how it was in the good times during NC 1 and that was a huge part of the immersion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Parker
    I'd prefer a storyline up to the point at which NC 3 starts. From then on: All should be player and GM driven. That's how it was in the good times during NC 1 and that was a huge part of the immersion.
    That would be fucking great if there was only one server, but I don't think that's possible.

Account not active yet Jason Parker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak
    That would be fucking great if there was only one server, but I don't think that's possible.
    Even with multiple servers in my opinion it should be done this way. Forcing a single player game type of story over a MMO world is pure nonsense and one of the reasons I didn't stick with any MMO as long as with Neocron. Hell all the other games didn't even make me care enough to be active in their forums.

Another thing that should happen with NC 3 is make the parts of the forums that matter ingame fucking readable ingame. One of the huge problems Neocron had amongst others has allways been the fact that about half of the ingame population didn't care to read the official forums.

Oh and another tip: Offer the space for clanpages on your own webspace. Make clanforums seperated subforums of the official forums, forcing them to allways show at least the official announcements. Oh and of course make them also accessible ingame.

I cut it now before this becomes a two page post.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    while i like that he talked to us, why is everyone getting so excited? he announced te same over a year ago... only thing new is one piece of concept art?

hell im happy its still happening but its the same as a year ago, and will take at least 3 years...

hell, he's even said that fuck all will happen with nc2 over the coming years, except maybe the anti-cheat patch at some point in time, and making us pay again...
    Quit being such a god damned party pooper. If we all want to be happy, let us be happy.

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast