got a job... got a gf... got dogs... lifes good
    Last edited by Davey Wavey; 15-10-10 at 23:55.

aside from nc, played all 78 games in my steam list (damn you steam holiday discounts):
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/biglines/games?tab=all

and well... learned to play the piano a bit, watched a shitload of tv series online (yes that is legal in NL :P), and the final masters project is taking up most of my time that isnt spent wasted in nc...
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Blog Entries

Dawn of War 2 - godlike
    Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising - disappointing
    Homeworld 2 Complex Mod - Fun
    Starship Troopers: Marauder - Fun

I really really hope that the upcoming Warhammer 40K online game will be a good replacement for Neocron.

DOY Reporter (eng) (ger)

Quietly waiting for The Old Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer
    Quietly waiting for The Old Republic.
    me too, although not sure ill be able to pay (as in, sony doesnt support paypal )
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

One game I have played a lot of is X3 Terran Conflict.

If you're into very complex in depth space sims like the old Elite then it's well worth a go.
    Loads of custom content too, you can play the whole game themed like Battlestar galactica, Stargate, StarTrek,. whatever your fav is..

Good game if you like that kinda thing.
    Titan: Cronos (HC Tank) Newb | Cronos- (Rifle Spy +Poke)

Quote Originally Posted by RAB
    One game I have played a lot of is X3 Terran Conflict.

If you're into very complex in depth space sims like the old Elite then it's well worth a go.
    Loads of custom content too, you can play the whole game themed like Battlestar galactica, Stargate, StarTrek,. whatever your fav is..

Good game if you like that kinda thing.
    Terran Conflict is a pretty good game yea.. Too bad it lags like a mofo when theres a lot happening at the same time, on my computer

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    me too, although not sure ill be able to pay (as in, sony doesnt support paypal )
    SONY!? Do go on sir!

Quote Originally Posted by flib
    SONY!? Do go on sir!
    isn't tor going to be on sony station? if u have a credit card it will work fine, but I don't have a credit card, and afaik they don't sell sony station gametime cards here either

aside from nc, played all 78 games in my steam list (damn you steam holiday discounts):
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/biglines/games?tab=all

and well... learned to play the piano a bit, watched a shitload of tv series online (yes that is legal in NL :P), and the final masters project is taking up most of my time that isnt spent wasted in nc...

Give me your steam account info so I can download them all and crack them please?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Phil
    Terran Conflict is a pretty good game yea.. Too bad it lags like a mofo when theres a lot happening at the same time, on my computer
    There's a couple of good scripts to help with that mate.
    The best one is the (forget title) one that gets rid of all the non-minable asteriods throughout the entire universe.
    Then stuff like COM3 helps a lot too.
    Titan: Cronos (HC Tank) Newb | Cronos- (Rifle Spy +Poke)

Quote Originally Posted by [K1]Luke
    Give me your steam account info so I can download them all and crack them please?
    lol, most of those are well worth their (discounted) prices

isn't tor going to be on sony station?
    TOR = Bioware/EA
    SWG = SOE

So I doubt Sony will be any help when it comes to play TOR. As for TOR, please give me a shout once it has to offer something like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc0SeFOBDxU
    (To clarify, no, it is not my vid, I always forget to fraps while flying )

Until then, I will focus on RL and be happy to hop back to either NC and / or JtL always once in a blue moon until something better comes along. Ironically enough, every time I tried to access NC recently servers were down - I am starting to wonder whether that is really a coincidence...

Had me scared there for a second. -o-

oh great, some american dick (as in, a dick that by chance is american, from utah (sandy), not a dick because he's american), prolly from the forums here, ip 75.162.109.55, has been trying to hijack my steam account. could some GM see which forum accounts use this ip?
    Last edited by Biglines; 17-10-10 at 20:51.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast