Default NC Subway Deathmatch map now playable on server!

for those people that want to have a look at a bunch of our work, the first version of rambus' subway map for hl2 deathmatch is now online, containing a large number of our models, in our familiar nc subway environment

for those that want to play it, rambus posted a link to a free copy of this hl2 deathmatch, so no excuses, everyone can play!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambus
    the server is:
    188.40.89.144:27016

you can just connect to it, it will automagically download the map

note that this is not all we have done so far, but it is the first map to be playable as a deathmatch map in multiplayer!

this server was kindly provided by Cpt. Hans
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Good stuff. Tweeted.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

hehe, yay for the twitter addiction, you think you're going to keep going? (lot's of twitter accounts do it for a week, then give up and never use it :P)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

It's more a work thing than a "Hey, I'm sat on the shitter" kind of account. So it all depends on what's happening. In addition to official news I'll try and pick out stuff from the forums (here and BP) that I think might be interesting to other people.

Be sure to follow.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

don't really use twitter unless it's integrated in a website as a stream (don't even have a twitter account), but it's a nice way of communicating.

did you play it yet though, the links provide 99% of the people with a free license to play it, so no excuses!

we just had 6 or 7 people playing it, it's good fun as deathmatch map, but it'll shine when we get our guns and game modes in play

Haha, nice map. Good job.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Banned User

very cool keep it up

Thumbs up

Just had a little play and it was good fun. It was very pleasing to experience and I, as always, wait eagerly for more developments on this project.
    The only real problem I have is being "The Eternal Noob" when it comes to PvP. Revka can testify to this.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Installing HL2: DM now. Question...if I jump on, and it downloads the map etc, am I able to re-host it then for a US server? I'm afraid to see what my ping will be in Germany...

I get about 160 ping in Canada.

If anyone wants to come on and frag me I'll be there

EDIT:

and yes the map is self contained so you can use it on your own server.
    [Nidhogg[Mod|IFW]] I'll pretend I didn't see the file 'Neocrackv3.exe' ; )

I get about 160 ping in Canada.

If anyone wants to come on and frag me I'll be there
    I'm setting up a US server. I'm getting close to 300 I had a CS:S server in Texas for awhile that I got 6 ping on, so I'll set it up on that again. Should be done shortly.

Post IP here when you are ready and I will join

Post IP here when you are ready and I will join
    Will do.

Edit: Getting some coffee, this may be awhile haha.

I'm not too late tonight, so hurry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast