Download link is working for me, but slow.

I will post a direct mirror in a few hours.
    [Nidhogg[Mod|IFW]] I'll pretend I didn't see the file 'Neocrackv3.exe' ; )

Banned User

TY for mirror

mirror works for me, downloading now
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

It certainly reminds me of neocron, very nice, think we'll have to make a selection otherwise this will be 90% of the filesize, but these are great additions!

do you have any idea if it is difficult to make weapon sounds?

"admiring" somehow really made me think of the wastelands and "skydome" of in-city music
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Banned User

I'm gllad you liked it.

SFX can be made with pulses and phases quite easily. It's trial and error for best results... originality helps. There are a lot of soundbanks for sfx out there.

Banned User

as an example, you can craft weapon sounds with some phased pulse and a magnum 44 blended togheter, its all about tweaking, pitch fx etc etc.

would you be willing to help when we're adding the guns?

and again apolosox, what software are you using? or is it not for the mod? if it's for the mod, please say which one you're working on, what you're doing with it (modelling, animation, texturing, programming)

I plan to do some asset modelling with 3d Coat.
    http://www.3d-coat.com/

Would that be 'ok' with you Biglines?
    3d coat uses a proprietary format (because it is voxel based modeling) but can export into most things.

Favorite so far is Interception. Sounds good man, I'll let you know more when I hear all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambus
    I plan to do some asset modelling with 3d Coat.
    http://www.3d-coat.com/

Would that be 'ok' with you Biglines?
    3d coat uses a proprietary format (because it is voxel based modeling) but can export into most things.
    it's not so much whether it's ok with me, it's mostly whether you can export to source, whether the poly count is low enough, and that we're not doing double things (it's very hard to animate other people's guns for example), and of course that we actually own the licences to the software we're using, it's non-commercial use, so educational licences should be all right.

Hey guys! Sorry for dropping off of the face of the planet (long story).

I'm looking at getting back into the project soon. Keep you posted guys

taking it a bit further (please remember this is my first human or even organic thing ever in a 3d modelling app)

@Biglines,

The model looks good, but the upper chest\shoulder area seems kind of wide. I'm a pretty big guy, and from my neck to my armpit isn't even that far apart.

Otherwise great model NC Shop Keeper eh?

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast