Whitestuff, you now have access to all the subforums for development I have also put up priority lists for moddeling and mapping inside of the forums. As for mapping you should pick the one which is may be finished first. I thought that would maybe be an Outpost-like map, but you are the mapper

Ah, ok. I will check the forums out in a bit. Can u pm me the address, all I have is my smartphone, the address is on my home pc. Thanks!

I just sent you a PM btw. anyone heard something from Rambus?

LOL great vid.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

dont get what it has to do with neocron source or the ceres project, guess you wanted to post it in the nc3 thread?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

for those people wondering what's happening here:

a lot. behind the scenes. We'll open a new thread soon with lots of eyecandy but also more about the game itself.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

So Mr Biglines? Where's the thread? :P
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

still working on something cool to present soon

Is that a KK soon? :P
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

lol, no, we're actually working on it well, the other guys are, I'm currently working off an injury till I can work again

Hey I'm still around.

I have no interest in porting my map to any other engine- but if you guys need the updated hammer source for what you are doing I will upload to the SVN.

The subway map also included some of P3 (the restaurant by the subway exit) and the connection stuff from p3 to p1 -> p1 subway. That's mostly blocked in and not very high quality. It was designed to have the p1 portions replaced with the other mappers efforts.

I'm pretty busy with my own project right now so I won't be contributing much anymore.

I believe biglines has my email. If you need to get a hold of me that's the best way.
    Last edited by Rambus; 04-09-11 at 19:23.
    [Nidhogg[Mod|IFW]] I'll pretend I didn't see the file 'Neocrackv3.exe' ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunsh
    Is that a KK soon? :P
    well it seems that way, we have quite a few things finished that haven't shown up here yet, but it seems aside from me and r2d22k there doesn't seem to be much interest in helping anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    for those people wondering what's happening here:

a lot. behind the scenes. We'll open a new thread soon with lots of eyecandy but also more about the game itself.
    # This was a triumph!~*#~* I'm making a note here:"HUGE SUCCESS!!"~#
    #~It's hard tooo overstate my satisfaction~#

Quote Originally Posted by daughterolilith
    # This was a triumph!~*#~* I'm making a note here:"HUGE SUCCESS!!"~#
    #~It's hard tooo overstate my satisfaction~#
    finally i laughed.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!