so mrtrip could you confirm that in your tools tab, you can download "Source sdk base - orange box"?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I have........
    Source SDK
    Source SDK Base and
    Source SDK Base 2007

no orange box? strange
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

just heard the 2007 version is the same as orange box, just a naming error, looks like it'll be orange box version, as any mod can be played with any source version

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    just heard the 2007 version is the same as orange box, just a naming error, looks like it'll be orange box version, as any mod can be played with any source version
    ....wat?

any mod (made in orange box or episode 1), will play when you have any source game (so hl2 for example).

you might need some specific games for content, but not for the engine

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    any mod (made in orange box or episode 1), will play when you have any source game (so hl2 for example).

you might need some specific games for content, but not for the engine
    Ah, figured this.

Defender Of The Faith

jsut catching up on the work your all doing as i have not read the forums
    in ages...

saw the post made bout the free download kewl that helps a lot of ppl me included thanx dude..

sujestion though some one may wann´t to include those links in there
    sig as well as the link for the source files needed to use the project maps
    when them and a server are avalible....

god i carnt wait till we can play it

keep it up guys

you probably haven't read the whole thread regretfully we will only be able to make some maps for the free version, when we add guns, player models, game modes etc, people who want to play it will need a paid version of a source game

I also posted another thread here on the forum, which contains the ip of a hl2dm server that runs rambus' dm_subway map, which includes most of the static models http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144202

Wow, I just went on the server and I'm very impressed. I've a good eye for scale, and you seem to have got it nearly spot on. Impressive work! keep it up!

Defender Of The Faith

hey big

yehh i read most of it but din understand some of it tbh
    saw the other post i dun realy read the forums much now
    just one or 2 threds book marked but yehht he maps lookin
    realy good.

mmm think i would buy the full to play with it all when it was done tbh
    this stuff looks soo good atm

keep it up all an thanx for all your hard work

I've been thinking about the weapons, how they relate to eachother etc. Because I don't think it's very smart to get all the weapons ingame, I think we might be able to just get a limited set of weapons which behave differently.

- Laser (dissy model, healing light beam), first shot must be on target to do damage
    - Plasma (plasma cannon/rifle/pistol), each bullet does damage, but accuracy isn't great
    - Sniper (silent hunter model), normal bullets, lots of damage, long reload time, only fire in scoped
    - Ionic shotgun (cannon, pistol or rifle), high amount of damage, very low rate of fire
    - Grenade launcher, small aoe range, but pretty low dmg
    - Melee (claw, baseball bat, katana), high dmg hard to hit
    this is just a first list, might be a good idea to make a few classes first and assign guns for each class --Biglines 13:48, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
    please either comment here or on the wiki (in the heading for the topic, but below other comments on that topic)

update on the psi glove hand:

and another

I discussed some stuff on the wiki gameplay talk page. Check it out.

Biglines, that hand looks great, can't wait to see the glove start to form!

I'm opening Hammer as I type this... so screenshots tonight hopefully!

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast