Good morning all,

After an incredibly brief spell in the Twighlight Guardian, we discovered that the majority of clans are in either Crahn, BD or TG. As a result, to shift the balance of power more evenly, we have moved to City Admin.

First of all, let me give you our history (If you don't want to know, ignore this section!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-sYn- was originally formed, by myself on the Uranus server in 2003, and ran for around a year. At the height of our "success", we had 298 listed clan members and held 8 choice OPs for a period of around 6 months. The clan grew to such a size that several of the clans on the server (some allied and neutral to us) at the time formed an alliance to wipe us out. They succeeded, eventually.

sYn reformed in 2006 in NEXT, where we held a couple of OPs for a short period of time and had around 50+ members (does anyone remember 'Sex @ NEXT, sYn for the wIn'?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So; to the purpose of the post. We've reformed in City Admin, and currently have around 15-20 guys (Most of which from the original sYn, or were at least friends of) that have returned. More have PM'd me to say they're interested in joining.

We're looking for some of our old clannies to return and join us in our latest venture. In addition, we will at least consider new recruits to join our ranks, but the criteria will be harsh. We don't want to risk having a vent channel full of ass-hats.

All we’re looking for is to spice things up in an interesting way. Our aim is to take all the focus away from Plaza 2. The zone-whoring bull shit has gone on for too long.
Some of the ideas we’ve been toying with are; Canyon invasions, Techhaven cleansing & Pepper Park sweeps.

If you're interested; give me a shout via PM. Alternatively, PM one of the following in game:

- Rabbi Fang
- Doc Holliday
- William Antrim
- Dubh
- Kid Blast

Thanks