Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

is their already a releasdate for nskill2?

I thought I would share what I actually did.. since.. PvP from Hawaii with a permanent 260+ ping (I thought 160+.. wrong ) is literally impossible. So Sarah can hunt warbots forever.

Weapons are the TL85 fusion rifle (5 slots with a scope ofc) and.. the TL65 rocket pistol. Gotta have my AoE. Why not a DIP instead of the exp ballistic? Int points and con points. Do some crunching and you'll see.. it took me days of plugging to figure out the exp ballistic is better for my purposes.

Also I just can't set up a slow char anymore. It makes me feel helpless, plus it's annoying. Same with resists, even though you can't see that ingame unless you test in NF or whatever. Damn my pvp past. :/

Anyways:

Quote Originally Posted by Glok
    I thought I would share what I actually did.. since.. PvP from Hawaii with a permanent 260+ ping (I thought 160+.. wrong )
    Welcome to my world 220 constant almost always.

Im not real sure what the melee is for, it would be better used in transport for packing all that warbot garbage
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

It's for the TL10 sword. I love that thing.

apu with apoc comes around the corner...

*pling* *plash" glok dead!

Nah.. aside from ping killing me, fusion and the rocket pistol do force+fire the way I have them modded. Apu dead most likely.

[UneX] - Developer | Liasion StevenJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glok
    Nah.. aside from ping killing me, fusion and the rocket pistol do force+fire the way I have them modded. Apu dead most likely.
    Mind me asking what dmg% you get on your buffs to get those shield values pls Glok?

Also, deathclaw666 - not immediately, that's for sure... but not very many months from now, fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl
    apu with apoc comes around the corner...

*pling* *plash" glok dead!
    I think i gotta agree with this... alot of the weapons i use are fire modded and i dont think against an apu that the aoe rocket would be much use cause they will be close up (trying to keep reticle locked) and you would end up doing more dmg to urself with em been force + fire modded and all

I cant even imagine what an AK would do to you

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Eh. Remember she's a warbot hunter. If someone comes to spoil my fun I likely wouldn't notice until too late even with a pure pvp char.

Quote Originally Posted by deathclaw666
    is their already a releasdate for nskill2?
    It's coming along very nicely indeed though

i dont know what u want to do with this setup. everything else than fire will just kill you. warbots do force/piercing and energy/xray damage. Then you are so slow, that every warbot will easily overtake you. And your Damage Output is too low aswell. You have to kill the Warbots faster than they kill you.
    If you want to go lowtech and nonpa then may try this setup:

its without shields and drugs. you are even able to use the WoC1 Glock18 and the Ionic Shotgun Pistol.
    U could go hightech too...

nabbl what are you smoking?

Ok screenshots, lucky I took some.

Titan didn't get close:

Hmm a hover:

Hover almost dead, no cover:

the goal is to IMPROVE the hunting.

u are using a gun with a very low techlevel. that means u wont get much experience for that. then you arent able to hack. u wont get any loot for killing the mobs.
    cause youre a hybrid u wont be able to kill anybody with this setup.

keeping the distance to the warbots is good. but a decent warbot hunter knows that at any time a warbot is able to spawn behind you. that happens thousands of times when hunting in I10 e.g. and then? u are too slow for running away. your resists are shit against warbot weapons and you arent able to kill that warbot in time with a FUSION weapon which isnt even worth to start closecombat.

so i suggest that in every other case then a distance fight against warbots or hovers you are pretty much dead.

Warbots don't do pierce, their little friends do. The rockets do force+fire, but not a lot, and they like their energy gun better. The energy gun (note my energy resist) does pure energy, the shock is what does xray. Did you see the damage numbers in my screenshots. I WAS hunting, I can run away easy. I took 10 hits unbuffed from a warbot that spawned on me and lived. I hacked them and got a few tech parts. I can recycle my ammo and drive a quad when I get overloaded. Mechturtles died to the rocket pistol. My setup is more fun than yours. Anything else?

Any need for that barter? Might prefer to invest it in more hack to make things less tedious for you, or more WPL for more damage etc. Other than that it looks fun, but if it is pretty much just for WB hunting I'm not sure how much use you'll get out of being a hybrid.
    Bob Arctor - For all your research, repair and recycling needs.

Rain Dog - Melee, the masochists choice.

Terra.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast