- Bonus System for weapons changed:
- HighTech + 2 % (was 5.0)
- Rare + 7.5 %
- Epic + 8.0 % (was 8.5)
- WoC + 8.0 % (was 10.0)
-> Weapons with Epic- or WoC-status are rebalanced.
-> LowTech-weapons receive an extra 3% to nearly close the gap with HighTech-weapons.
-> Melee-weapons now have the 5% penalty removed. The range penalty is enough disadvantage for that category.
-> Melee-weapons receive a 7.5% bonus to compensate for missing ammo-mods.
-> APU combat keeps the 16% bonus for their general frequency reduction until we fix this.
-> APU combat receives a 4% bonus to compensate for the missing high-tech variations. (lowtech-correction and half of hightech bonus).
-> APU combat receives a 7.5% bonus to compensate for the missing ammo mods.
- Added more tolerance for the line of sight verification of PSI modules
- Fixed a bug involving the saving of temporary effects (i.e. Shields) - selfcast PPU shields should now have their intended strength after zoning.
- Adjusted the calculations for the different classes to bring them closer together.
- Verification of calculations to prevent ranks of zero.
- Fixed a bug that impeded shield or heal in selfcast.
- Line of sight will work better in the Hacknet.
- Reduced the range of Hacknet NPCs (10%) as well as their aggro range.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems with XP in combat vehicles.
- The missing drug effect from nanite activity is back.
- Reduced the range of NPC weapons. This only applies to NPCs that uses normal weapons.
- Fixed the armor values of Genotoxic NPCs. They now only have full protection against fire and poison damage.
- Adjusted the collision verifications, some objects provided more cover than they should have.
- Adjusted the "The Hunt for Crossbow" mission. The mission is now repeatable and, like in other WOC missions, the reward is handed out in artifact quality with at least 3 slots.
- Adjusted the "Regants Legacy" mission. Like in other WOC missions, both rewards are now handed out in artifact quality with at least 3 slots.
- Adjusted several NPCs to prevent soullight and sympathy abuse.