Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Lifewaster View Post
    Health/Sta/ManaNanite Protection tools : Usable by Spies , creates a nanite shield , requires mods and differing ammo types to provide its different shield types (eg pierce/fire/etc) Low TL versions allow for combo shields (pierce/force or energy/xray or fire/poison) but yield low shielding . High TL versions only allow a single shield type (Pierce or Force or Fire or Poison or Energy or Xray)

Also doesnt stack with Psi shields ..the presence of even 1 nanite shield will prevent any PSI shields landing, and vice versa.

Standard SPY setup is to carry 6 differently modded/ammo'd high TL versions, then use according to situation.

The same high TL tool can be fired multiple times for increasingly stronger shields of that type , with about 7.5% accumulative shielding per shot , but the 100 overload limit means you cannot achieve the max 35% shielding in more then 1 or 2 resists at a time.....since 8 shots = 100 overload.

They can be quite effective for Spies in both PvE and PvP when you know what dmg type to expect.....and since the maximal 30-35% shield is higher then what can be recieved from a PPU (25%)[/i]
    I don't understand this. Can someone explain it?

You construct a tool with different resistances types, then spam it multiple times to 100%?

Better understanding would help a lot. I was thinking of making a spy over a PE.

This is of course a useful thread, but it seems to be so very old now. I realize it might be time consuming, but it is now 2014, almost 2015. Perhaps a new thread with the most up to date information, at the top could be started, and pinned?

@necrocon

/signed

Thanks for the guide!

NCPD is a clan, we are not GMs or Neocron Staff.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456