Not that i can use it now because i deleted my rifle spy & rifle pe but i got a 5 slot termi, stats are 119,120,118,120 and thats before the i added mods, didnt add anything to increse stats because it would be waste of a slot being that its easy to cap it, its got explosive, Phos, laser pointer, silencer and a free slot, its my s.w.a.t entry 12 gauge

will post the pic later, how do you add thumb nails?

Quote Originally Posted by Skusty
    I think its my 2slot RoG, i had ben in nc for like 3-4 months and i was low on riflerares then my mate found a key in aggies, went to the app, found other keys, went to one of the apps and there he found a RoG he gave me I dont know where he is today, miss him, he was good mate He was finnish to

how did u get in the appy to get the rog??
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Neocron is like an ex-girlfriend you keep in contact with in the off chance she might put out. You sleep with her and you feel ashamed because it's not like how you remembered it.

Live in Hope, Die in Sync Selendor's Avatar

Got a 5 slot Cursed Soul constructed in early Neocron 1, but since I was a PE, traded it for a 5 slot Pain Easer - My pride and joy for over a year , even though pistols beat it for damage. Its ultimated with laserpointer and silencer, and a choice of two damage mods. Use pistols these days but it still sits on my appartment mantlepiece (so to speak).

Coolest weapon in the game? Liberator

Coolest item in the game? The Hovertech - Cruising around in one of those =

Pure Swedish Bastard Meliglianor's Avatar

im to lazy to post a screenshot, but the 2 coolest item i got are a 4 slot SH (full arti) with 2 ammo mods (don't remember wich) that me and my friend got built about a month after we started playing NC1, and that was the first ever rare we completed. The second one is a full arti 5 slot libby with 3 ammo mods and a silencer i got as a christmas gift this christmas by a really good friend

not at home atm...

my datadisk that says

"Congrats on being a total ass

Regards

Jesterthegreat"

My DoY raypistol, my larent barrel, my 5 slot spirit SH (with ammo still in it) and my frst ever judge, thing must be 2 years old now.

a few people have mentioned spirit sh's... werent they wiped?

The mods and ammo were, the guns themselves weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    The mods and ammo were, the guns themselves weren't.

ah i thought the mod in the gun was disabled somehow. man... if i had one i would make a rifle spy for NF loving... wonder if the NF ammo dispencers work with it...

Most seen this gun pass by in a few threads i think

but even if i'm using hightech pistols atm. that gun is still my cool gun ever..
    story behind it. i'll bore you with it 1 more time.

In nc1. somewere end of 2002 i think when i had a second account for a few months ( on pluto ) i had my construct / repair PE. 171ish construct. always used to have good slots and thats why i made batch jobs of rares for this clan called SS ( System Shock ) the person that used to hold alot of rare parts for the clan always had me make loads of rares ( not that anybody else in SS was happy with that since i was FA and they were TT and we were kinda in war ) but still. one day i made about 20 or even more rares in a batch. and suddenly got the parts for a PE. came out 3 slots. base 120% dmg. the person got me to mod it to.. with a Ultima / Silencer / Phos ammo. fell in love with the gun right away. at the end when the other rares were done i got the PE as a tip

as you can see its used heavly ;x and i pretty much only used it for pvp since i got a termi and a 4 slot uranium PE i always used for hunting. and the last months i used my 2 slot TS rifle for hunting.

id have to say the datacube that I got for killin one of those "Bad Ass" dragonfly's or wuteva the hell they called at the event in the caves when they were introduced into the game

My best item would be my 3 slot Holy Lightning. Its not 5 slots but still artifact.

I got it NC1 from Rabbi Fang for free. He hacked it from an enemy back then. Got it for like 2 years now. Condition is like xx/83%.

My other cool item is my 4 slot Fire Apo made by Tiaa. It was built in early NC1 retail and a mate gave it to me when he quit.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherfucker in the valley.

lost my screeny of my old NC1 5slot SH with spirt mod. i LOVED that gun =\

i remmeber when spirit mods just got in the game. the dude started sniping me at escuador oasis and i ran around the kill and killed him. if i recall i traded the mod for 3 mil and my first explosive termi ( still got that one )

1 CS clip > Fish

My best item would have to be my 4 slot cs. The weapon that kept me a tank for so long. Ultimated,x-ray and xheated a flashlight for good measure. The stats were all good but as far as condition goes its been used alot but hey if you had it you wouldnt not use it cause of its condition
    HC > ALL

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast